Sunday, July 26, 2015

July 26, 205

Highlights of the Day:
  • I was watching TV with aunt Marsha when grandma got up.
  • I was starving so she decided she could have one chocolate chip waffle then and another one when the rest if the family ate.
  • I had my second waffle and 1/2 a biscuit with jelly with everyone else.
  • Played with Abby, aunt Carol's dog, for a while.
  • Played the game, Zoofari, with Gordon, aunt Carol's friend for a while.
  • Aunt Marsha and Uncle Danny left and then I needed something to eat. I started out with some grapes, then had a 1/2 biscuit with jelly, and then had a hot dog with pretzels.
  • Took a nap and woke up when Aunt Carol, Abby, and Gordon were getting their stuff together to leave.
  • Helped walk Abby to the car so she could tell her goodbye.
  • Then it was time to relax before it was time to start packing up her stuff to get ready to go tomorrow to meet Mommy and Daddy.
  • I had noodles, green beans, and green peppers for dinner with chocolate cake for dessert.
  • Needed cereal and then grapes for bedtime snacks before medicine, teeth brushing and bedtime.
  • Very excited about going home tomorrow!
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment