Wednesday, July 8, 2015

July 8, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • I slept great!  I ended up cuddling with Mommy this morning and fell back asleep.  I let her sleep past 10:00!!!  Daddy let us both sleep and it was great!
  • After some housework and rest time, I talked Daddy into taking us to Chuck E Cheese.  We stopped at ate lunch on the way then went there to play.  We had a coupon for some tickets and ended up with lots of more tickets.  We had over 1000 tickets this time, so I got two cool prizes... a rainbow slinky and a soft soccer ball with Chuck E Cheese on it.  I couldn't wait to get home to play with it.
  • As soon as we got home, Daddy showed me how the slinky works on steps.  I had a ball with it!  Gemma wasn't quite as excited about it and actually ran as fast as I've ever seen her run to get away from it.
  • We built a pyramid and house out of blocks, even putting Minions inside the house. 
  • We relaxed a bit, ate dinner that Daddy had cooked (I helped butter the bread for everyone!), then Mommy and I went for a walk to Dairy Queen.  Mommy said it was probably going to rain, so I wore my rain boots and we took our umbrellas.  It started raining while we were there eating ice cream.  I loved splashing through the puddles in my boots, but they started to hurt my feet on the way home, so Mommy ended up giving me a piggy back ride almost all the way home.  Poor Mama!  It's a good thing she loves me so much.
























No comments:

Post a Comment