Thursday, July 16, 2015

July 16, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Early wake-up due to the trash truck.   Daddy wasn't happy!  At least I got to see what the tooth fairy left me.  I thought it was "sparkly."
  • Other than a quick walk with Daddy and the dogs, I was at home all day.
  • I completed a puzzle, helped with cleaning, played ABCmouse.com, played in the sprinkler, and relaxed all day.  It was probably good for me since I still have a little sickness.
  • While playing in the sprinkler, I saw Addison in the yard next door.  We took turns spraying each other over the fence then met out in front of the houses to play with chalk and Barbies and rode my bike and scooter.  We also danced to the music of my Dora drum that I took outside.  It was so much fun!  I cried when Daddy made me come inside... even though it was already dark outside.
  • I can't wait to see Grandma and Grandpa tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment