Tuesday, July 28, 2015

July 28, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • Woke up close to 9 and ate breakfast.
  • I helped Daddy wash the side of the house.  We are getting ready to paint it next week, so I have to be Daddy's helper this week getting it ready.  He says I got more wet than the house, but it sure was fun!
  • I got a package in the mail from my cousin Sherry in Dallas.  It was the set of Littlest Pet Shop animals from McDonalds.  She must know I love that show!  I was so excited about them and couldn't wait to show Mommy when she got home.
  • Daddy and I ran errands.  We stopped at the bank and I got stickers then we went to "gymnaskits" so we could reserve it for my birthday party.  I can't wait!  I've been planning it in my head for months!  "Gymnaskits" and "Inside out!"
  • We stopped at the playground and I practiced my climbing.  I even got my face filthy!  Oh well, I still had fun!
  • Mommy wasn't feeling too great when she got home, so I brought her a pillow and fixed her a cup of water.  I like taking care of MOmmy when she needs it.  I even cuddled with her a bit.
  • After Mommy fixed my hair (one braid and one ponytail, my request), I got to visit with my friend Lucy at trivia at Brother's and we had so much fun playing and running around there together.  We are such great friends! 
  • When we got home, my neighbor friend was outside, so she and I played together nearly an hour outside on the sidewalk in the dark.  We rode my bike, scooter, and played with my Barbies.  Such fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment