Sunday, July 5, 2015

July 5, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • I woke up at 9:00 this morning.  I slept great!
  • We relaxed and watched a little television and ate my poptart while waiting for Mommy to come pick me up.
  • Mommy picked me up close to noon and I told her I was upset that I missed church.  At least I got to wear my cute dress and new shoes (dressy Dora shoes that went great with my dress).
  • Mommy and I stopped to eat lunch (where I made a rainbow with my french fries) then headed home for a nap.  We cuddled together (with Indy) and rested quite a while.  Mommy could have slept longer, but I was ready to get up and go.  I was also ready to try out my other new shoes...  my Frozen sneakers that flash blue lights.  I got lots of compliments on my shoes!
  • After a little dinner and shopping, we got a scoop of ice cream, then headed home.
  • Mommy let me hold a sparkler.  I was a little nervous about it, but still thought it was beautiful.  She had me wear a cup like a glove to protect my hand a bit.
  • I spent a few minutes catching lightning bugs and hanging out on the porch before coming inside to relax before bed.

















No comments:

Post a Comment