Thursday, December 10, 2015

December 10, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • Mommy said that last night's blog (and a picture in it) stirred up quite a conversation about the health of my ears.  Just to let everyone know, my ears are healthy and other than one getting bumped at school today,  they are feeling great!  Mommy even took a picture of one of my ears to show everyone that it was A-Okay.
  • I woke up to find my Christmas Perry the Platypus riding on my rocking horse.  Silly Perry!
  • I had a great day at school today.  We learned about Los Pasados and although we didn't have to time to make a full piƱata, I got to use tissue paper to make my own candy cane.  I was so proud and excited to show Mommy and Daddy.
  • After Daddy picked me up, we went to Mommy's school to visit her for a little bit.  I made new signs for the office doors... they have snowmen and snowflakes, and of course my name and a smiley.  I also added stickers. 
  • Daddy took me to Chick-fil-A for dinner and a little play time then we headed home.  Daddy and I watched a couple of newer episodes of Phineas and Ferb before Mommy got home.
  • I did my homework with Mommy's help... we found a picture of a kitten and kangaroos for tomorrow for the letter "K." 


No comments:

Post a Comment