Saturday, December 5, 2015

December 5, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • Woke up before 8:00 then cuddled in bed with Mommy and Daddy for a little bit before getting up for the day.  I was surprised to find "Christmas Perry" on top of my fish tank.  When I went to bed, he was with me.
  • We spent a restful morning (cuddling with Cameron) then once Mommy was awake, we began doing some chores, especially around the outside of the house since it was such a warm day.  Daddy worked a bit on the roof, cutting some limbs off the tree.  Mommy and I helped from the ground.  Mommy and I also did a lot of sweeping of leaves from the front porch and sidewalk.  I was a "big helper" though I would have done better with a push broom since I kept running and scooting my broom.  I sang and dance while sweeping, so I kept Mommy entertained.
  • After lunch and a little rest time, I packed my bag of toys to go to Ms. Sierra's while Mommy and Daddy went to their APO banquet at Shepherd.  We did some shopping while with Ms. Sierra and her family.  We went to four stores and I got a Rainbow Dash Pez and a bouncing ball.  I was so excited to show Mommy and Daddy.  We played with the walkie-talkies and even played a game.  We had fun!
  • I've gotten very good at counting in Spanish, so Mommy recorded me to show off my skills.  She also had me sing one of my favorite songs that I sing all the time.  It's my version of Bruno Mars's song, Uptown Funk.  I say "Uptown Bunk" and Mommy and Daddy think it's super cute.







No comments:

Post a Comment