Wednesday, December 9, 2015

December 9, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • What a great day!  I was a little more awake this morning and actually ate my breakfast.
  • At school, we learned about Hanukkah today.  We sang the Dreidel song and played the game too.  We even got chocolate coins!  It was awesome!  Mommy explained to me afterschool that people celebrate different traditions and that some people celebrate Hanukkah, some celebrate Christmas, and some celebrate both.  She seemed excited that I was learning about other traditions today.
  • We made a stop at the post office to send a box to a new group in Canada (Alpha chapter).  It seemed like it took forever and I grew very impatient... Mommy and Daddy think it was just because I was hungry.
  • After dinner, we headed home and cuddled on the couch to watch one episode of My Little Pony and then part of the movie Tarzan.  Mommy loves that movie!
  • At bedtime, Mommy and I read The Cat and the Hat Comes Back together and then I read Silly Sally by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment