Thursday, December 31, 2015

December 31, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • Spent most of the morning and afternoon in my pajamas.  It was great! 
  • I brought Mommy a warmed up Krispy Kreme donut and water to bed for her breakfast.  She was so happy that I brought her breakfast.
  • The evening was super fun!  Mommy packed little bags with times on them.  Each bag had something for us to do and I couldn't wait for each one.  The bags were as follows:
    • 6:00pm - "Go Eat and Play the Claw" - bag included a New Year's headband, a Buffalo Wild Wings Gift Card, and $5 for the claw machine
    • 7:30pm- "Paint Your Nails" - bag included light blue sparkly nail polish and nail stickers
    • 8:30pm- "Play a Game" - bag included four new games - Frozen Memory, Princess playing cards, Picture This, and Spoons.
    • 9:30pm- "Do a Craft" - bag included fabric crayons and a t-shirt
    • 10:30pm- "Unwrap This" - bag included a small Saran Wrap ball (once I uprapped that one, Mommy brought me a much larger one- it included gummy snacks, small woodland animals, Star Wars stickers, a Star Wars cup, a Sven cup, and a flashing Pinkie Pie (My Little Pony) wand). 
    • 11:30- "Open the Crackers" - bag included six "crackers" (each one included two Hershey kisses and one new Shopkins toy)
  • At midnight, we watched the ball drop on television and made a toast with sparkling white grape juice (I felt like such a big girl with a "real glass") and we kissed.  I kissed Mommy over and over and over again! 








 












No comments:

Post a Comment