Thursday, December 24, 2015

December 24, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

Slept in a little then was ready to go do stuff. 

Grandma, mommy, and I went to the Huntington Mall to walk around.  We at lunch at The Big Loafer, rode the train, and tried on tiaras.  It was lots of fun.

We went grocery shopping and I felt the need to organize the candy and mints in the checkout line.   Mommy always says stores should pay me for helping to keep them organized. After shopping, we headed back to Grandma's. 

We spent the evening getting ready for tomorrow.  We made gingerbread houses, wrote a note for Santa to give carrots to the reindeer, watched Elf and made lots and lots of beaded jewelry for the entire family.  I also took a little break and had a "party" with my stuffed animals in the fort I had made with a blanket. I even took a tennis ball to the party to be the "disco sphere."

I got to open my Christmas Eve present and found new unicorn pajamas and a Christmas book that was super cool... Two books in one.  I àlso got hot coca, but considering it is 70 degrees, we decided we would save it for tomorrow morning.   

I can't wait until tomorrow!!!

































No comments:

Post a Comment