Wednesday, December 30, 2015

December 30, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • Woke up and cuddled with Mommy and Indy for a few minutes before heading downstairs with Daddy.
  • Mommy took me to Hagerstown to do some shopping, to have lunch, and to go to Monkey Joes.  I had so much fun!  We even got in the Hurricane Machine which was crazy loud and windy!
  • After changing clothes, Mommy, Daddy, and I met some other people and went into a cave.  It was my first "wild" cave where I wore a helmet and light, kneepads, and gloves.  I was super excited and was very adventurous.  I even led the group through one of the smallest sections of the cave without hesitation.  I was happy there was another kid there for me to be adventurous with.  I got muddy but it was okay.  I was upset when it was time to leave and asked if we could come back tomorrow.  Mommy said that Daddy now has a new "caving buddy."
  • At home, we ate dinner (we picked up at the Panda Express drive-thru) then took a shower.  I thought it was hilarious that I had a muddy circle on my back from the cave. 
  • It was an exhausting day and I was more than ready for bed.
  • I wonder what adventures we will have tomorrow.



















No comments:

Post a Comment