Wednesday, December 2, 2015

December 2, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • This morning, I asked daddy why he woke me up so early. He told me that he actually let me sleep in. I can't figure out why it's so dark when he wakes me up. No one should have to get up this early. I had waffle sticks for breakfast and daddy dressed me in older clothes because we're doing a craft a school.
  • I had a busy day at school. We made bird feeders out of toilet papers holders, string, honey, and bird seed. I also made bracelets for me, mommy, and daddy. I was excited to give daddy his bracelet when he picked me up. I also told him that I wanted to hang my birdfeeder right away but he talked me into waiting since it was raining.
  • Daddy and I spent the evening watching television and playing Super Mario Bros. I love this game even though I'm very good. I'm learning, though. We had fettuccini for dinner. I had to ask daddy why there was tiny pieces of bacon in the sauce. I liked it so much that I ate two servings.
  • I was quite the big girl at bed time. I took all of my usual medicine and then I cleaned my ears. Mommy usually helps me, but I did it all by myself today.


No comments:

Post a Comment