Sunday, December 6, 2015

December 6. 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • Enjoyed sleeping in a little this morning (so did Daddy).
  • Wore a cute blue and white dress to church and even wore my pink boots with it.
  • After church, we ate lunch at b-dubs and I really enjoyed playing the flying airplane game on the tablets they have there.  I was even pretty good at playing it.
  • After a quick shopping stop, we came home and had a brief nap.  It was very nice.
  • After changing into a Christmas dress, it was time for the YoungLife Christmas party.  Mommy and Daddy had warned me it would be crazy, but I had no idea just how crazy it would be.  Daddy didn't tell us it was a luau party, but the combination of Christmas and luau worked just fine.  We played lots of silly games and ate a lot of food.  I even had other little kids to play with which made it even more fun.







No comments:

Post a Comment