Tuesday, December 22, 2015

December 22, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • Had a much better night's sleep.
  • Daddy and I stayed home today to rest a little more.  We played Go Fish about a dozen times and watched a new show called, Glitter Force.  Daddy wasn't a big fan, but tolerated it for me.
  • When Mommy got home from work, it was time to go ring a bell.  We went to K-Mart and rang the bell for The Salvation Army.  I rang for the first 30 minutes or so and most of the last hour and a half.  My personality definitely came out while I was ringing... and dancing... and singing!  I think I single-handedly got a lot of donations tonight.  Mommy and Daddy said my cuteness paid off.  In the middle of the bell-ringing "shift," Mommy and I left Daddy and went to Chick-fil-A to grab dinner and play a bit.  We did bring him dinner when we returned.
  • It was so great feeling much better and being fever free for nearly two days.
  • Can't wait to see Grandma and Grandpa tomorrow!



Mommy calls this my "karate chop" picture... It makes me giggle.








No comments:

Post a Comment