Tuesday, December 15, 2015

December 15, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • I couldn't find Perry the Platy-Elf anywhere when I woke up this morning.  It wasn't until I was going potty and looked out of the bathroom that I saw him on top of Jefferson's (the turtle's) tank with his food container open.  I think he was trying to feed him.  I thought it was hilarious!
  • I got dressed in my new green Christmas tree shirt and jeans.
  • At school today, we went caroling and sang to the bank and one of the local elderly apartment buildings.  We really made their day!  They loved us!  We have so many fun things planned for the rest of the week at school.  I can't wait!
  • Daddy picked me up and we met Mommy at Arby's for a quick bite of dinner before I went to Ms. Sierra's house for a couple of hours.  Mommy and Daddy had an APO meeting and I think they might have had a few minutes before the meeting to do a little shopping.  I hope they got me something!
  • After a quick bedtime snack, a few minutes of Big Hero 6, and my medicine, it was bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment