Sunday, December 20, 2015

December 20, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • Have been feeling better much of the day.  I still have my feverish moments where I feel bad, but they have been fewer today.
  • I spent another day at home in my pajamas and didn't even get to go to church.  I was disappointed.
  • I practiced drawing some birds today.  Mommy asked me to draw her a cardinal and she even got a picture of one on her phone so I could see it and use it to draw from.  She was very impressed with how well I drew it and is going to take it to her school tomorrow.  I told her it would be easier to draw one with its wings out like it was flying.
  • This evening, while Daddy went to a movie night, Mommy and  I did make-overs... it was my idea.  I painted her nails and mine too.  I also put blush on mine and Mommy's cheeks and put a barrette in her hair and my hair too.  We looked lovely.
  • Daddy is going to stay home with me tomorrow.  He and Mommy think that one more day of rest might do the trick, but I guess we will see how tonight and tomorrow goes.  Hopefully I'm on the path to a healthy Christmas!
  • By the way, I told Mommy tonight, "I know what I want to be when I grow up...  an artist since I draw so great!"  She thinks I can do anything I want.





No comments:

Post a Comment