Saturday, December 12, 2015

December 12, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • I woke up and found Perry the Platypus Elf climbing the top of my Christmas tree!  He's so crazy!
  • We headed to Shepherdstown this morning to "tailgate."  I'm not sure why it's called that when people are just standing/sitting around.  It seemed like there was a big game, but we just hung out and chatted with friends in the parking lot.  While there, I conquered one tree and called myself, "Mr. Sap Man" while under another tree which I found a little strange.  It was odd to be walking around without a jacket and to see people wearing shorts outside in the middle of December.
  • Mommy and I dropped Daddy off at his old school so he could watch a performance.  While he was there, I decided Mommy should take me to the Waffle House for lunch.  I ate a waffle and even got a cool hat!
  • Mommy and I did a little more Christmas shopping and I even got a little play time in the mall. 
  • At home, Daddy woke up from a nap, then Mommy laid down for a nap, and then after I woke her up, I fell asleep on the couch.  We got several Christmas cards in the mail today, even one just for me.  It was from Pawpaw Randall and it even had a gift card for me to do some shopping.  I can't wait!
  • We spent the evening at my friend Lucy's house.  We had so much fun playing with her toys, pretending to be chefs in the kitchen, making a "Charmin" commercial, and making crafts.  We had a great time together, like always!





 


















No comments:

Post a Comment