Sunday, December 13, 2015

December 13, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • I slept until nearly 10:00am this morning!  Mommy and Daddy were thrilled! 
  • I was surprised to find Perry the Platy-Elf in the kitchen.  He had gotten a bowl all by himself and was eating M&Ms and Hershey Kisses (and Hugs too!).  I couldn't believe it. 
  • Ate breakfast and got dressed for church.  I picked out a beautiful Christmas dress (last year's dress) to wear and since it was so warm outside, I didn't have to wear tights or leggings, or even a jacket! 
  • After church, we tried a new restaurant, Panda Express.  I was so excited that everything was pandas and even brought one of my stuffed pandas along for the ride.  The food was delicious!
  • I spent the afternoon and early evening with Ms. Sierra and her family.  They took me shopping and Emily even bought me lots of new toys!  Sierra and her boyfriend played Frisbee and ball with me outside since the weather was so beautiful.
  • We got home in time for my bedtime snack, medicine, and bed.





No comments:

Post a Comment