Thursday, December 17, 2015

December 17, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • Woke up excited for the Christmas party at school.  I was even more excited when I saw that Perry had tried to decorate in the living room.  Mommy said he made a mess, but I thought it looked beautiful.  I wore my new penguin Christmas shirt and took my wrapped gift to school.
  • I ended up with Olivia's gift, a Cinderella game and Charlee ended up with my gift (Shopkins). 
  • My teachers got me a M&M filled candy cane and a Hello Kitty coloring book and Santa brought me a big sticker/coloring book.  We had so much fun playing games, visiting with Santa, and eating good food.
  • Once I got home, I relaxed a bit then after dinner, Mommy and I played the Cinderella game three times.  It was fun, but didn't take too long to play.  Lady Tremaine has a couple of spots on the board and Mommy was silly and said, "Lady What's-her-face."  I thought it was the funniest thing and laughed about it all night.  I called her "Princess Whopper-face" and giggled and giggled.
  • Another silly thing I've been saying lately is part of the song, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.  We have been practicing the last couple of weeks at school so we would be ready to go caroling.  I know the song pretty well, but am still getting the hang of some of the "add ons."  Instead of saying "like a light bulb" I say, "smack a light bulb."  I think I'm saying the right thing which makes Mommy giggle even more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment