Monday, December 14, 2015

December 14, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • This morning, I found Perry sitting in Mommy's spot on the couch playing Wii with Twilight Sparkle.  I couldn't believe it!
  • I had a great day at school.  We've been practicing our Christmas songs to go caroling tomorrow.  It's going to be so much fun!  We have exciting things planned all week at school to get ready for the holiday.
  • I helped Mommy carry in the groceries and then she and Daddy cooked yummy spaghetti for dinner.  We even had delicious bread.  I ate lots and lots!
  • I asked Mommy to take me to the store to get popsicle sticks and colored paper so I could teach her a craft that I made up all on my own.  We stopped and Target and then Michaels and then I taught her my craft.  We used paint, glue, and lots of other things Mommy had from her crafts.  Mommy didn't do hers exactly like mine and I got a little upset since I was the "leader" but it was okay.
  • Daddy got home from his audition in time to catch us eating pumpkin pie together.  I fixed our plates all by myself and was so proud to be such a big helper.



No comments:

Post a Comment