Monday, December 21, 2015

December 21, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • Had another rough night when my fever spiked once again.  I got a little more cuddle time with Mommy and finally fell back asleep.
  • Spent another day at home in my pajamas.  Daddy stayed home with me since he wasn't feeling too great and Mommy had to go to work.  Daddy and I took turns taking care of each other.
  • I drew a few more pictures today and mostly rested.
  • Before bed I had a shower which made me feel much better, but once I cuddled next to Mommy on the couch, I fell right asleep.  She did too!  We were so cute snoozing that Daddy had to snap our picture.  Mommy also took a picture of me napping on her too.
  • Today I was fever free during the entire time I was awake.  Let's hope the night is just as uneventful.






No comments:

Post a Comment