Thursday, December 3, 2015

December 3, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • Had a great day at school today.  We got to use hammers and build a bird house out of wood.
  • I got to play outside after lunch.
  • After nap we went to the library where we read a story with the librarian and we watched a movie about a cat family.
  • Daddy gave me a mint in the car on the way home.
  • After we got home, we decorated the Christmas tree and stairs.  I even hung a sign from the mailbox outside of the house.  I told Mommy I could do it by myself and needed a screwdriver and then a hammer.  All I did was hang it from the mailbox but still hammered something else on the front of the house.
  • I finished my homework (coloring my gingerbread man and finding pictures with the letter B- bubbles, ball, and bees). 
  • Mommy and I relaxed a bit and enjoyed the decorations before bed.









No comments:

Post a Comment