Friday, December 18, 2015

December 18, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • It was strange waking up and not having to change my clothes to go to school.  We were supposed to wear our pajamas and bring a teddy bear since we were going to watch The Polar Express.  I was so excited and even took my bell with my bear. 
  • Mommy got a phone call at 8:30 to come and pick me up since I was sick and had a fever.  I was very disappointed that I was going to miss the teddy bear measuring and The Polar Express movie with my friends, but definitely didn't feel well and wanted my Mommy.  My teacher sent the teddy bear measuring sheet home with us so I could do it for "homework."
  • Mommy and I went home and cuddled on the couch.  We don't have the movie The Polar Express, so I chose for us to watch The Nightmare Before Christmas instead while we rested.
  • I took medicine on and off all day and my only complaints was a sore throat and headache (and fever).  I played a little for about 5 minutes at a time before resting again so Mommy and Daddy knew I was sick.
  • By bedtime, my fever had come down from nearly 103 to 99 and I was feeling much less lethargic, so hopefully we will have a restful night and I'll continue to feel better.
  • I showed Mommy a picture I drew earlier in the week of Aerial the mermaid and Ursula the "sea witch."  She thought I did an excellent job and was very impressed with my art ability. 



No comments:

Post a Comment