Saturday, December 19, 2015

December 19, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • Had a rough night of fevers and feeling bad, but sleeping with Mommy and my stuffed animals helped.
  • Got a package in the mail from Grandma and Grandpa and I was so very excited!  It had a great Christmas card, money, and Christmas "ear pierced" (earrings).  I was so happy and have already scheduled a plan to wear them though I wasn't too excited when Mommy started trying to take the current earrings out.  (We will try again tomorrow)
  • Spent a little while at Med Express since I still was feeling so rough and was fighting a fever.  I wanted to cuddle with Mommy under a blanket while we waited in the waiting room and I even fell asleep at one point. The doctor was nice and didn't give me the swab strep test, but was certain that is what I have.  Mommy says I have to get better before Christmas.
  • I spent the rest of the day at home relaxing.  Daddy and I did play a little of my new Cinderella game while he watched the Shepherd football game and while Mommy went to get my medicine.
  • Mommy and I spent the night watching The Wizard of Oz, part of The Wiz, and part of Legends of Oz:  Dorothy's Return.  I guess you could say we had a theme to our night while Daddy was away.
  • Alternating the Tylenol and Motrin has kept my fever down to normal levels this evening.  Hopefully we will have a more restful night's sleep and I'll continue to feel better.  I'm starting to get a little bored of being home.


 







No comments:

Post a Comment