Friday, December 4, 2015

December 4, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • At school today, I made crafts for Christmas gifts.  Everyone in my class has a paper bag stapled to the bulletin board for us to use to store our gifts until time to bring them home.  I put my letter B pictures in my journal at school.  I built a big house with Magna tiles and I was the "policeman" and "I stealed the children and I had a hotel I kept them in"  (I told Mommy this and she seemed concerned that it sounded like I kidnapped them).
  • When Mommy picked me up from school, we went to Chick-fil-A for dinner.  I got to play and made new friends.  In the car, Mommy said "brrrr" while I was singing songs.  Somehow we ended up singing "Jingle Bells" while only using the word "brrrr" over and over again.  We laughed as we sang together and somehow our "brrrr"s ended up sounding like chickens, so then we sang like chickens.  We were being super silly!
  • At home, we played "dollhouse" and gave my babies a bath since they were filthy, especially the one I had left outside. 
  • The rest of the evening was spent relaxing together on the couch. I'm looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow (so I say).




No comments:

Post a Comment