Friday, December 25, 2015

December 25, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

Woke up and went into mommy and daddy's room and told them I needed breakfast then mentioned that Santa had stopped by and left stuff like it was an afterthought. 

We got to look in stockings before everyone else woke up. I was very excited about my Star Wars toothbrushes. 

After breakfast, I opened my Santa gifts then we all opened gifts from under the tree. I got so much cool stuff!!!  I got lots of Shopkins, a My Life doll with accessories, six Equestria Girls, a Fur Real horse, clothes, jewelry, money, a gift card, books, and lots of pjs along with lots of other things.  

We spent the afternoon and evening opening and playing with lots of my new toys.  It was so much fun and I love each and every thing.





































No comments:

Post a Comment