Monday, December 7, 2015

December 7, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • Mondays are always rough, but at least I got to swap toys with my friend Charlee.  We have been bringing toys to one another to bring home and keep over night then to bring them back.  So far we've been good about bringing them back.
  • I had a great day at school today playing with friends.
  • At home, Daddy and I started decorating the outside of the house for Christmas.  We were putting garland and lights up when Mommy got home.  After she was there to help Daddy, I decided to ride my bike up and down the sidewalk while they worked.  Every 15-30 seconds, I would say, "Mommy, watch..." or "Look Mommy."  I was quick to show off my bike riding and dancing skills.
  • While Daddy plugged the lights in, I found my fishing pole next to the steps of the basement.  I asked Mommy why Daddy put it there and worried it would get dirty.  I told Mommy that the fish wouldn't like it if my pole got dirty.  For some reason she laughed.
  • After a messy dinner and snack (I was quite clumsy tonight), it was time for a shower then bed.  I did manage to sneak in some ABCmouse time on the computer and got Mommy to read Wacky Wednesday with me before I had to go to bed.  I was super excited that Daddy had washed my horse pjs!



No comments:

Post a Comment