Tuesday, December 1, 2015

December 1, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • I got to sleep in a little this morning then off to school I went.
  • At school today, we learned about birds and read the story, Are You My Mother?  We recreated the book and told our own version of the story.  We got some new Christmas stuff and a few new toys.  We also had some bird seed to play with in the science station. 
  • When Mommy picked me up, I couldn't wait to show her our classroom door that was decorated.  It even had a picture of me on a snowflake.  I knew she would love it!  Of course she had to take a few pictures.  I told her that I had a "little frustration" before she got there.  When she asked me what the frustration was, I told her "I just wanted you.  I just missed you."
  • Daddy fixed a yummy dinner then we spent the evening resting at home.  Mommy rested a little more than Daddy and I did.  I had a shower and am ready for a new day tomorrow. 
  • I can't wait to make birdfeeders tomorrow at school.  It sounds messy!






No comments:

Post a Comment