Wednesday, December 16, 2015

December 16, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • Wore my "More Hot Chocolate Please" t-shirt to school today.  I didn't want Mommy to have anything to do with my hair this morning.  For some reason Mommy and Daddy don't think I brush my hair good enough (I'm sure it has nothing to do with the mats in the back).
  • I had a great day at school today.  We practiced wrapping empty tissue boxes and are working on surprises for our families.  I know Mommy will be excited about it.
  • Tomorrow is our school party.  Santa will stop by, we will exchange gifts, and we will have snacks.  I wrapped the gift for a girl in my class all by myself.  I also wrapped a few of my other gifts.  All Mommy could do was hand me pieces of tape.  I was so proud of my work.
  • After a shower and a little rest time, it was time for bed. 
  • It's getting closer and closer to Christmas.  I can't wait!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment