Sunday, October 1, 2017

October 1, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up early at Ms. Kelly's so I was ready when Daddy picked me up.  We went straight to church. I had fun playing and seeing my friends while we were there.

We picked Mommy up after church and went to Hagerstown.  Daddy took us to Noodles & Company for lunch.  YUM!  After eating, we went to clean out Daddy's truck.  It will likely be gone this week.  Hopefully Daddy will have a different vehicle soon...  all of us sharing one car is a little tough sometimes.

Got to play with my neighbor friend and finally got to do the things I had prepared for yesterday.  We had so much fun!  I also got to ride my new bike for the first time!  I was so brave and quickly started doing my old tricks ("uptown" and "downtown") again like I did on my old bike.

Showered and ready to start another week of 1st grade!


No comments:

Post a Comment