Sunday, December 10, 2017

December 10, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up early and was already dressed and ready for church.  We practiced a little for the Christmas program, but were missing some of the people.  After church, we went to Taco Bell.  It was delicious!

After some relaxing at home, watching Mulan with Mommy and just enjoying some quiet time, we went to get our hair cut.  It ended up looking amazing!  I'm so happy with the way it turned out!  Mommy and I stopped by Sweet Frog and I enjoyed some bubblegum flavored frozen yogurt with so many different kinds of toppings.  Mommy is so simple, only getting a couple of toppings.  I made friends with some kids there and we had fun drawing on the big chalkboard, playing games, and even dancing a little.  It was fun!

We ate dinner at home and rested some more and cuddled with my pets.  I love spending time with them.

Can't wait for school tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment