Saturday, December 9, 2017

December 9, 2017

Memories from Today:

I didn't even get out of my pajamas today!  It was awesome!

I woke up and there was snow falling!  It was so beautiful!  I was so nice and let Mommy sleep in.  I entertained myself for a bit before finally encouraging her to get out of bed.  Her cough has gotten worse again and I don't think she felt so great, so I let her rest off and on during the day while Daddy was in Hagerstown.

We watched a couple of movies on Netflix, played a hiding game with the plastic elephant, and even played a few minutes of hide-and-seek.  Before bed, we tossed the bouncy ball back and forth in the living room.  Mommy is still amazed by my arm strength, but I still need to work on my coordination in catching.

Church day is tomorrow.  My clothes are laid out and I'm ready to go.  I changed from one set of pjs to another just to go to bed.  It was a nice and restful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment