Wednesday, December 27, 2017

December 27, 2017

Memories from Today:

Stayed in bed until I heard someone awake in the house. Ate breakfast, watched a little tv, and hung out with Mommy until others woke up.  Mommy and I completed a page in my scavenger hunt book.  It was tricky!  We also found the lady few gems that were hiding in the rock from last night.

Grandma and I went to Chuck-E-Cheese. We shared a pizza and played lots of games.  We stumbled upon a machine that was spitting out lots of tickets... We waited to see if anyone came back for them but they didn't.  We decided that it would be kind to share them with all the kids that were there. We gave them out in strips of 10 tickets.  I think I was more excited to be giving to others than they were to receive it.  One parent even bought me a lollipop for being so kind.  Grandma and I still ended up with plenty of tickets to get some cool prizes like pink vampire teeth and a nerf dart launcher.

The whole family met Dave for dinner at the Mexican restaurant. Mommy and I played memory while waiting for our food. The food was delicious,  especially the fried ice cream!

After dinner, Daddy added some music to my mp3 player. I listened to it and danced and entertained everyone!  I love having my own tunes!

No comments:

Post a Comment