Monday, December 25, 2017

December 25, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up from a bad dream early this morning and decided to sleep a little longer with Mommy.

When I woke back up I thought everyone should be awake!  Once everyone woke up, I handed out the stockings to everyone to see what we got!  I was very happy with my loot!

I got a huge bag from Santa (even though I'm not sure I believe in him or not) and couldn't wait to look inside.   I got a new doll with outfit, a hair stylist chair, a DVD movie, a scavenger hunt book, Monster High art kit, and Pokemon puzzle!  I loved it!

After pancakes for breakfast, we opened the presents under the tree.  There seemed to be a theme of science, games, and music to most of my gifts. My favorites were monopoly, gamer monopoly, gem mining kit, mp3/mp4 player, and my very own guitar!!! 

Mommy, Daddy, and played Monopoly for a while before dinner... our game will have to continue later. Mommy and Daddy were impressed by my math skills while I was the banker during the game.   When we took a break from the game, I helped Grandma make fresh bread for dinner. It turned out delicious!

After dinner, Alice and I worked on my scavenger hunt book together.  Later in the evening,  Daddy and I made a fort and played one of my new card games in the fort.  It wad awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment