Sunday, December 3, 2017

December 3, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up and got ready for church.  I was a little lazy and almost waited too long to finish getting ready... Daddy was about to leave me!

I had a great time at church!  I even got to "play" the guitar with Daddy and Major Tom.  It's almost my size!  Mommy was glad Ms. Tracey took pictures of me playing.  I love that Tori leaves the guitar at church so I can "play" it while there.

After church, we went to Wendy's for lunch.  YUM!  I ate so much food, but luckily had room for a little Frosty.  I'm just like Mommy... like to dip my fries in my Frosty.  We got keychains from Wendy's that will allow us to get free Frosty's next year.

I spent a lot of the afternoon playing in the backyard with my neighbor friend, but first I helped Daddy clean-up the backyard.  I was a big helper!

Mommy and I watched a Christmas movie on Netflix and then played a game where we hid my reindeer toys and had to help each other find them... kinda like the game with used to play with Perry the Platypus.  We couldn't find Perry, so the reindeers had to work for tonight.

After a shower and bedtime snack of cereal and a cheese stick, it was bedtime.  Back to school tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment