Wednesday, December 20, 2017

December 20. 2017

Memories from Today:

Was super excited to take Mrs. Clark and Miss Henson their Christmas presents this morning. They seem to really like their "keep warm" baskets. I was super surprised that Mrs. Clark and also gotten me Christmas presents. She said that she and Mr. Clark had immediately thought of me when they saw the rock painting kit. I loved my gifts!

School was great today. I even got to spend some time on the playground with Mrs. Clark after school today.  I also got to visit with duck lady after school.

Mommy needed to stay and do a little work at her school, so Daddy picked me up. We ate Panda Express food for dinner then came home and played a few video games on the Wii. I also helped Daddy fold some laundry and do some chores.

Tomorrow is my last day of school before break. I'm super excited to have lots of sleep-in days!

No comments:

Post a Comment