Saturday, December 2, 2017

December 2, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up at 7:00 this morning after a bad dream.  Daddy let me get in bed with Mommy to sleep a little longer.  I slept until 9:00 and then wanted to talk to Mommy.  I said I was going to let her sleep another half hour, but kept chatting with her instead.

After getting up and dressed, Mommy and I went to brunch at Bob Evans (my choice).  While waiting for our food, Mommy and I took selfies and I played with Snapchat.  My chicken noodles took longer than Mommy's food, so I helped her with her biscuits and gravy.  I also discovered that home fries and sausage gravy are a delicious combination!

After a little shopping, Mommy and I went to Michael's for a gingerbread house craft time.  It was fun but a little frustrating.  I struggled a little getting everything to stay together.  It finally was together great and I decorated it just as I wanted it, but then the one piece of roof was heavy and wanted to slide.  Mommy took several pictures just in case it didn't make it safely to the car, which is just what happened.  As she lowered it onto the seat of the car, the roof slid and then the sides started falling.  I was just happy to finally take a bite of the side of the house.  YUM!

After a little while at home, it was time to head to the Christmas parade to meet Gabriel.  I had to take snacks to share (always the hostess).  It was a lot of fun, but the trucks and fire trucks are very loud!  A little too loud for my ears to take.  I really enjoyed looking at everything in the parade, especially all of the jeeps with their Christmas lights and decorations.  I also loved seeing all of the dogs!

Back at home, we ate dinner and I watched a little bit of a new show, The Deep, on Netflix.  It was pretty good.

Church tomorrow!  I can't wait!






No comments:

Post a Comment