Monday, December 4, 2017

December 4, 2017

Memories from Today:

Loved helping Mrs. Clark today!  It was so much fun making a mess on purpose!  Mrs. Clark sent a few pics tomorrow and wrote, "My elf helping throw sticks everywhere. So funny at first she just threw a few then she really began to have fun throwing handfuls... She even thought to try and make triangles like the kids did."

School was great!  I didn't have homework to work on after school since I went ahead and did it on my own over the weekend.  Mommy was very proud of me for planning ahead.

After school, I visited with "duck lady" a little bit while Mommy wrapped up a few tasks in her office.  Then, I helped Mommy decorate her office a bit.  She is a snowman freak, so I arranged her snowmen around her office, even remembering where some of them were placed last year.

We went to dinner at Chipotle to support a fundraiser for Mommy's school.  I ate guacamole, black beans, cheese, and flour tortillas and even some chips and queso.  It was delicious!

Back at home, we relaxed a bit on the couch.  I watched the end of the movie that Mommy and I started watching last night.  It was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment