Tuesday, December 26, 2017

December 26, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up close to 9 and ate two breakfasts and a snack before noon!  We relaxed most of the morning at Grandma's.

I made bracelets, necklaces, and pins in WVU colors for the mountaineer bowl game.  I got out my pom-poms but there wasn't too much to cheer for during the game.

We drove to Ona to visit Pawpaw Randall.   It was a nice visit and I even got to play with their granddaughter, Ellie, while we were there.  It was fun!

Back at Grandma's, we ate Lorobi's pizza (yum!).  Mommy and I played my Simon's Cat card game then we started hammering and chiseling to find gems in my kit that I had gotten for Christmas.   I found 7 of the 11 gems before bed.  I can't wait to finish finding the rest tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment