Wednesday, December 13, 2017

December 13, 2017

Memories from Today:

I woke up and got ready rather quickly this morning.  I was excited to go to school, especially since Mrs. Clark was making special mid-week trip to Panera and was bringing me breakfast!

School was awesome!  We had music class and had a quick practice for tomorrow night's performance.  I can't wait to sing at our program!

After school, I entertained some of Mrs. Clark's students by having a "snowball fight" in her classroom while they were waiting on the bus.  I had so much fun with the pretend "snowballs" (pom-poms).  It was awesome!  After school, I visited "duck lady" and drew a beautiful wreath on her board.  Mommy seemed very surprised that I had drawn it... It must have been pretty good or something!

I spent the evening with Daddy while Mommy worked the basketball games at her school.  I missed her, but it was good to spend some alone time with Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment