Saturday, December 30, 2017

December 30, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up and Mommy and Daddy were already packing. I asked them once again if I could stay with Grandma and Grandpa, but they said it was time to go home.

We stopped on the way out of town and picked up hot Krispy Kreme Donuts. They were delicious! We also stopped at a local Cemetery to see a friend of Mommy and Daddy's. We left pennies on his tombstone. It was snowing when we left town, but we quickly drove out of the snow.

When we got home, I helped Tini open her gift. I had bought her a toy at my school's Santa shop. We played and played with it and I think she was glad we were home.

After dinner, we relaxed on the couch. The animals laid close. I guess they have really missed us. I think everyone is glad that we are home.

No comments:

Post a Comment