Monday, December 11, 2017

December 11, 2017

Memories from Today:

Excited to go back to school today... and to show everyone my new haircut.  I think everyone thought I looked adorable!  I felt pretty cute too!

On the way to school this morning, I noticed the Christmas decorations on the hospital.  I told Mommy in the sweetest voice, "I hope that all the people in the hospital have a Merry Christmas!"  Mommy thought it was very sweet.

School was great!  Mommy picked me up a little early since I had my check-up at the doctor.  I was a little disappointed that I had to leave our STEM project early and was even more disappointed that I had to get a shot at the doctor (flu shot was a little delayed this year).  I was a big girl though and was very brave.  Dr. Wear was impressed with my recent growth spurt!  He wants to make sure I am staying active and burning energy.

Mommy rewarded me for being brave by taking me to Wendy's.  The two of us had our own dinner (and Frostys) then took dinner home to Daddy.  I didn't want Daddy to join us.

The rest of the evening was spent resting at home.  Tomorrow is gym day at school then play practice at church.  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment