Saturday, December 23, 2017

December 23, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up, ate breakfast, showered, and dressed then started packing for the trip. At least, I was supposed to be helping pack the suitcase, but instead made a game of moving my animals up and down in and out of my loft bed.  I pretended it was an elevator. 

After we finally packed and I rescued Tini, my kitten, from the basement, we hit the road.

I was super excited when we made a quick pit-stop in Fairmont to see my cousins.  Alexis (I kept calling her "Alexa") taught me to make my own bracelet.

We made it to grandma and grandpa's house just in time to head to the cafe for dinner.  Yum!  I entertained myself with Snapchat while everyone finished eating.

Back at grandma's,  we played my Hatchimals game.  Mommy beat grandma and I two times!  I was aloud to stay awake until nearly midnight.  Mommy's hoping I won't be a bear when it is time to wake up for church tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment