Thursday, December 28, 2017

December 28, 2017

Memories from Today:

Had a lazy morning at Grandma and Grandpa's this morning. Did get Mommy and Grandma to play my I Spy game with me.  It was great!

After a late breakfast (not my first), we got ready and went to Books a Million.  I got a gift card from there for Christmas so I was super excited!  After Mommy talked me out of getting a dozen Hatchimals eggs, I spent a lit of time looking around.   There were lits if great books, but I decided a pink stuffed bunny would be perfect. My next choice was a RC robot (Mommy said no) so I finally chose a book and another small mystery toy.

Back at Grandma's, Mommy and I made up a new game with my nerf dart launcher... we put numbered pieces of paper in the Christmas tree then tried to get the darts to stay in the tree.  It was fun but challenging. 

Mommy, Daddy, and I continued our Monopoly game from a couple of days ago... it started getting tricky as more houses were added.   I ended up having to sell back some houses and properties, but I'm still in the game!  We had to pause the game again to get ready for dinner.

I enjoyed a long bath with random toys (mostly from my tea party set).  I loved it!  Played a little more with the dart launcher and Mommy's iPad before bed.  Can't wait to see more family tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment