Friday, December 22, 2017

December 22, 2017

Alyson's Exciting Day

·I woke daddy up this morning around 8:30. I slept in because I didn't have school but mommy had to work. Dad made me some waffles and we played Lego Harry Potter this morning.

·This afternoon, we ate lunch at McDonald's before doing some shopping. I made friends with a couple girls there, and we saw a truck amidst get hit by a train. Fortunately, the train was short and able to stop before the crossing. The truck did mess up the crossing gate.

·We stopped at several stores and did some shopping for mommy. Then, we ate dinner at IHOP. It was so good. Daddy and I did a mad-lib while we waited on our food.

·At home, I feel asleep for about an hour and a half. Then,we wrapped presents and played my new game, Hatchamals. Daddy beat me both games.

·Busy day tomorrow. To grandmother house we go?

No comments:

Post a Comment