Friday, December 29, 2017

December 29, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke Mommy up in the middle of the night.  Ended up spending the rest of the night in bed with her. 

Once everyone was up and ready, we headed towards Dayton to visit family.  Grandma, Grandpa, Mommy, and I had a nice ride there.  I got to play with Vida and Gary's dog, Teddy.  I ate four helpings of soup... it was delicious!  Once Vida's Grandson arrived, we played with his toys.  It was fun and I was very patient.

The entire trip home from Dayton was slow and snowy!  I was so good and patient since it took way longer than we had expected due to snowy roads.  I entertained myself with the iPad (especially my Hot Wheels game) and playing the color game with Mommy and Grandma. 

I want to stay another week with Grandma and Grandpa, and am disappointed that can't happen since I have school in about 5 days.  Boo!  I guess we are heading home tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment