Sunday, December 24, 2017

December 24, 2017

Memories from Today:

I woke up excited that it was Christmas Eve. I ate cereal, watched a little TV, and then got dressed for church. I always get excited to go to Grandma's church. As we pulled into the church driveway, I made Mommy and Grandma giggle by saying, "there's a lot of squirrel nest in them trees" in the most southern accent I could come up with.

People at church thought I looked super cute with my beautiful red dress and my brown cowboy boots. I knew I looked cute!

After church, we came home, ate lunch, change clothes, and then went to do a last minute Christmas shopping at the mall. While we were there, I got to play a few claw games, I got to ride the train, and I even got to play in the playground that is there.

Back at Grandma's house, we ate one of my favorite pasta meals and then I worked on building and decorating my gingerbread house. It was a lot of fun and I think I did pretty well considering I was distracted by the television. The neighbor ladies even came over to see my beautiful work.

I was excited to open my Christmas Eve box even though I know it's always in there. My PJs this year were super cute and soft. The pants were just a little bit too long, actually a lot too long.

I can't wait for tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment