Tuesday, December 5, 2017

December 5, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up tired but got ready somewhat quickly.  I even got to spend a little time playing with my kitty this morning.

When I got to school, I realized my breakfast muffins had gotten smashed in my backpack, so I just made them into muffin sandwiches. 

School was great!  We got some extra gym time since we were so well behaved! 

After school, I spent some time helping Mommy look through some pictures on her computer. I also entertained a few people in the office.  I even wrote notes back and forth with a new person that I was nervous to talk around.  Mommy thought I was being silly!

After church play practice, Mommy took me to Chick-fil-a for dinner.  I even got a peppermint milkshake (YUM!) and had some indoor playtime! 

Tomorrow we get to shop for presents at school.  I asked Mommy for $5 to spend on her, $5 to spend on Daddy, and $3 to spend on Tini ("the pet that plays").  She even gave me a couple dollars to spend on myself.  I can't wait to shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment