Sunday, December 17, 2017

December 17, 2017

Memories from Today:

I woke up and got dressed for church after a brief disagreement with Daddy about what I should wear. I really wanted to wear my beautiful red Christmas dress again today, but daddy said I had just worn it. Lucky for me today was dress rehearsal for our program, so I was supposed to wear dark clothes anyway.

After church we came home and ate lasagna for dinner. Yum! I sure love my pasta!

We spent the afternoon relaxing at home. I watched a little television and played with the animals.

A Christmas program at church was this evening. It was a lot of fun. I was a little disappointed that I didn't have speaking lines like most of the others, but I did get to sing and I got to dress like Mary. Mommy thought I made a beautiful Mary.

We got home just in time to rest a few minutes and for me to make a list of all the things I had to do before bed. I had enough time to shower take my medicine have a bedtime snack brush my teeth and then bed.

Tomorrow is Grinch day at school. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment