Tuesday, December 12, 2017

December 12, 2017

Memories from Today:

Coughed a little during the night, so I woke up extra tired and cranky this morning!  I got frustrated when I went to the bathroom sink to brush my teeth and accidentally put soap on my hands like I was going to wash them, forgetting what I had gone in there to do.

Had a great time helping Mrs. Clark this morning and even got to spend an extra few minutes with her after school since Mommy was in a meeting.  Mommy doesn't know what she would do without Mrs. Clark!

After school, I visited a couple of teachers at Mommy's school.  I practiced throwing and catching and even practiced hiding toys and having Mommy find them.  It was fun!

Mommy took me to grab a quick bite of dinner on the way to church.  Tonight was our last youth meeting practice before Sunday evening's performance.  I can't wait!  I'm still disappointed that I don't have any "lines" but I still get to sing with the group and be Mary in the nativity at the end.

I came home from church and was super hungry.  I ate oatmeal and then still wanted a cheese stick before bed.

Mommy's hoping for a more restful night with less coughing for both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment